Qatar Central Bank (QCB) provides its web site information to interested individual users, local, and international institutions, and organizations. By accessing this site, or using the information, data or material provided therein, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All texts, data and information on this site are owned by the QCB. Digitized photographs, graphics, and logos contained are the property of the QCB, and may not be used without permission. QCB does not permit the use of its name in any advertising, as an endorsement for any product or service, or for any commercial purpose, without its prior written permission.
- For personal use, that is not for the purpose of private or commercial gains, any information, data or documents posted herein may be viewed, reproduced or stored in.
- Any ways or through any means, provided that they shall be properly credited to the QCB.
- Except for the authorized use in the previous paragraph, any information and material or related graphics on the site shall not be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, re-posted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the QCB's prior written permission.
- QCB takes reasonable measures to ensure that the data and other material on this website are correct and complete, but it does not accept any liability for any error or omission from the site. QCB provides no warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of information available through this web site. Any conclusions that users draw from the information presented here are there.
- QCB website contains links to web sites operated by other parties. QCB does not control such web site, and is not responsible for the content and performance of these sites. QCB does not intend links on its website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and are provided for convenience only. The inclusion of links to other web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on the web sites. Use of other sites is strictly at your own risk.
- The official version of QCB documents is provided in the Arabic language, which is available in hard-copy printed form. Only such Arabic versions are binding on the QCB as an official source of information. QCB assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of other versions of documents posted herein, resulting from translating the Arabic originals into other languages.
- QCB monitors this web site for security purposes. By using this site, you expressly consent to such monitoring. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this site, to defeat or circumvent security measures, or to utilize this site for other than its intended purposes, are prohibited. Any evidence of such attempts may be referred to concerned law enforcement agencies.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Qatari laws.
Scams and Frauds
This web site provides information to individual users, institutions, and organizations aiming to understand the role, and functions of Qatar Central Bank.
In an effort to avert the potential of scams, frauds, and to ensure the legitimacy of transactions, which may cause harm or loss to the public, QCB advises all persons, and institutions dealing with individuals claiming to be QCB employees or representatives to ensure their authenticity prior to any such dealings.
If you have any questions about the legitimacy of a particular financial transaction or instrument, or if you have any information regarding such illegal and illegitimate transactions or dealings, please contact us at:
Qatar Central Bank.
P.O. BOX: 1234
Doha, State of Qatar
Tel : (+974) 44456456