Banking Customer Services Protection Department aims at protecting the rights of the customers through the following:
- The right to get transparent and fair banking transaction.
- The consumers have access to all financial services and products at appropriate cost.
- In case of any complaint, the customer should first refer to the concerned financial intuition.
- If the complaint is not solved, the customer can send a complaint through QCB website, by filling in the “E-compliant form” and attach a copy of the supporting documents. Accordingly, QCB will do its best to solve the problem within seven working days.
Due to some regulations and procedures of the financial institutions the department may provide guidance for customers.
Banking Customer Services Protection Department’s page on QCB’s web site includes the following:
- Awareness of the financial services and products .
- Circulars issued by QCB Related to customers .
- Frequently asked questions.
QCB advises you to regularly visit this page as it is continuously updated by information pertaining to the financial sector’s customers.
For any queries, please contact us at: